Where to start.. I've been a "customer" of Western Mutual for 12+ years and have been paying them to insure my house. There staff is rude, and works very "hard" and putting all the requirements on the "customer". After more then 50 payments (again 12 yrs) to them on time, I was late recently on a payment. Their solution..they cancel your policy. They sent a letter, but no phone calls, no real effort.

Despite a payment actually being made to them (which they said does not count despite the fact that they processed the funds and have not returned them in over 3 weeks), they want a letter written from me asking to be a customer again and to cover my house (again after 12 years of uninterrupted payments).

One amazing direct quote from their underwriter Laura Stanislawski was, " I leave at 3:45 everyday, and it is 3:38 and you'll need to call back tomorrow" - mind you, I was trying to give her a payment over the phone.

Had an Experience with Western Mutual Insurance?

Comments

Yike !!!!

Los Angeles, California, United States #693537

This is an absolutely dispicable company run by the Joe Crail Foundation for the Promotion of Nepotism and Corruption :)

AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more